Do you have questions before we start helping you raise your credit score? No problem we can offer you a free consultation.
Every customer's situation is different. We build a customized credit strategy to help your reach your goals within the maximum time.
Rejoice in Results
We can't guarantee your results, but what we can say is that most of our customers start seeing the best results within 90 days of signing up for our service.
Our top priority is to assist you with increasing your credit score and rebuilding your credit. Our team is here to help you with any questions.
We set high expectations
We set high expectations for ourselves as a credit repair company. You can expect only the best service from our team of credit experts. In the economic industry, we are dedicated to helping our clients get back on financial track. We are here to assist you on the journey. We work with credit bureaus and creditors to fix and rebuild tarnished credit. Let our services and experience speak for themselves.Learn more
- Why Should I Choose Your Company?
We don't only work to remove the negative, inaccurate information from your credit report. We also give you the information you need to increase your credit score.
- How Long Does it Take to See Results?
You can expect to see results in as little as 30 days, with it taking up to 180 days in some cases.
We are a growing credit restoration company specializing in restructuring and building your lost credit.
Who Are We?
We are a hard working credit restoration company helping consumer restore and rebuild their credit.
During the credit restoration process, we will provide you with information and the education you need to continue raising your credit score.
We are dedicated to helping your improve your credit score and get your approved once again.
- Review your credit report for inaccurate items.
- Review of outdated accounts.
- Review your credit report for inaccurate personal information.
- Review accounts that can be made current.
- Review accounts with high credit utilization.
- Build a plan on how to fix information.
- Build a plan to raise your credit score.
- Build a plan to rebuild your credit score.
- Provide you with a detailed report of everything listed above.
- Consult with you over the phone regarding your detailed plan.
- Video training on how to raise your credit score.
- Training rebuild your credit score.
- Analysis and review of client file status.
- Receiving and processing manual updates.
- Respond and receive correspondence by mail or phone.
- Review clientís credit report updates to determine next steps.
- Create a strategic plan to assist clients in meeting their goals.
- Create and send dispute letters to creditors.
- Assist with budget and credit question/process.
- Provide ongoing credit education.
- Provide ongoing budget and spending recommendations.
- Provide clients with access to educational portal sites.
- Update clients with educational materials.
- Provide debt consolidation options.